Many skin diseases is in the nature, and the most common is athlete's foot. It can be in people with compromised immune systems, problems with blood circulation, the elderly, and those who wear tight shoes. Going to the doctor, the patient undergoes certain diagnostic measures using microscopic analysis. How to treat foot fungus at home, you can learn in this article.
What is fungus and how it appears what you need to know
Skin disease – fungus can manifest itself in people of different age and sex, it can provoke such bacteria:
- Candida Albicans – candidiasis, which can be found in the female half of society;
- Trichophyton Interdigitale – this bacterium finds its place between the toes and then it moves to the entire foot, gradually;
- Trichophyton Rubrum – easily and quickly affects the skin and nails of the feet;
- Trichophyton Mentagrophytes – athlete's foot causes the skin across the foot.
Whatever stage of the fungus feet were, the mechanism of development is the same – first, the disease affects the skin between the toes, then gradually move to the whole foot, it is logical that this process is accompanied by unpleasant sensations. Anti fungus selected in each individual case.
It is worth noting that the disease affects three places on the foot, and the ones that are subjected to maximum load.
It is important to remember that to cure foot fungus at home it is possible not only herbs and plants, but also drugs from the medicine Cabinet. However, treatment of folk remedies foot fungus at least as effective, and it should know.
There are a number of specific symptoms that can identify this nasty disease
- The first thing the patient notices the small cracks between the toes (the place where the fungus begins to develop);
- Dry skin is constantly itching and itching;
- Gradually, the foot becomes rigid and its color varies, it is also possible the formation of bubbles with liquid;
- Stop affected gradually over a long period of time.
To catch this disease in the various places where there is large concentration of people, for example: swimming pool, beauty salon, saunas, shoes worn by other people, and so on. What is important to understand is the fact that during fungal attack the feet, the immune system weakens and it is possible that the patient will be found such serious diseases as diabetes, HIV, Raynaud's disease, and many others.
Visiting the doctor, you you certainly prescribe medication: ointments, sprays, lotions, and can also offer to take pills orally to kill the infection that triggered this disease. Fungus treatment can be done in other ways, such as traditional medicine.
Treat fungus at home, what to do
It is logical that people pull to the last, until his disease does not turn into a real nightmare, and then think about how to cure foot fungus at home, making it fast and affordable. Traditional medicine has its good points, because all the components used in the recipes, exclusively natural origin, which is a huge plus.
Fungus treatment on legs folk remedies will allow you to quickly get rid of unpleasant odor and bothersome itching that spoil life. All the existing recipes, proven over the years and will really help to cope with the disease. But it is worth remembering that before you begin to apply known methods of treatment of folk ways, consult with your doctor. As you may, you are allergic to which any ingredient.
There are a few effective recipes that will really help to cope with this disease:
- The usual solution of potassium permanganate. It is the potassium permanganate will kill the existing infection. To do this before bedtime just rasparte feet in warm water and wrap them with gauze, which should be pre-wetted with potassium permanganate;
- The way in which use iodine. Just enough to smear the affected area two times a day (iodine 5%). But this is not the only way. More information about what other ways you can treat the fungus with iodine, see here;
- Copper sulfate from fungus on the feet. A great option that will help to quickly cope with the disease, for this 1 teaspoon of sulphate drop the pan and fry until white. Next, mix a spoonful of goose fat with a spoon sulfur (yellow). Thus, you get the drug in the form of ointment that should be applied to the foot, but only in heated version. It is very rapidly absorbed, but the ointment can smoke, if applied in large quantities. Making this ointment, it is important to remember the rule – observance of proportions. About other recipes and contraindications this treatment you can read in this article.
The foot fungus treatment of folk remedies can be from products that you can find right in your fridge:
- Vinegar. Good and strong remedy for foot fungus. Use various types of vinegar (wine, Apple, simple), but it is best to use a regular 9% vinegar. It is important to make a solution with water 1: 8, and dipped in water with vinegar your feet (the affected). But before that you need to steam the feet in warm water and to scrub the nails. Repeat procedure 7 times a day, for two days.
- Another affordable and high-quality remedy for fungus is a product based on baking soda. You need to make a paste of baking soda. To affected areas apply the medication and keep it for 15-20 minutes. Also good are the salt and soda in a ratio of 1:1. After using such a slurry should wash the feet with water and sprinkle baby powder.
Folk remedies for athlete's foot-based foods are considered high quality and applicable:
- Garlic from fungus on your feet will help to cope even with the most advanced stage of the disease. Just cut the clove in half, RUB with salt and RUB the legs. Or make a mixture of garlic and butter, also apply to his feet.
- Folk remedy for fungus-based coffee has a simple but effective recipe. Baths on the basis of strongly brewed coffee, but only natural. The skin will become soft and tender. Do only at night.
- Treatment of folk remedies fungal infection of the foot is with chicken eggs also is the place to be. Take an egg and put it in a glass of vinegar, put in a dark place, where it should dissolve completely. Remove the tape and mix it all with a teaspoon of butter. Before applying the ointment rasparte feet. This is one of the best ways how to cure foot fungus at home.
Treatment at home herbal will relieve itching, to remove infection. There are many recipes, but only some, is regarded as the best:
- The infusion of the fungus on the feet is used in the treatment of the first year. For preparation you will need 4 tablespoons of herb to 1 liter of water. As soon as boils, let stand 5 minutes, then drain. The infusion of the fungus on the feet is used as a bath. Lower the legs half an hour for three weeks. Treatment foot fungus celandine can be used in the form of a slurry. The herbs need to add vinegar, 2 tbsp need to Do compresses.
- Folk remedy for foot fungus-based concoctions, which uses mugwort, burdock, and plantain. All these herbs are mixed in the volume of one teaspoon, pour a glass of boiling water, insist 9 hours. This decoction to drink inside in order to kill the infection.
- Treatment with the use of calendula flowers available to everyone. To do this: 250 grams of flowers pour a glass of boiling water, and after that insist about half an hour. Lubricate the damaged foot, but do not wipe, let them dry on their own. The course of treatment is from 3 to 5 weeks.
How to treat foot fungus at home, think many, but not all know that the treatment of such illness can be washing powder. As the disease develops only in an acidic environment, the powder is relevant here because it is alkaline. In order to get rid of this unpleasant disease, you need every day to take bath with the addition of 100 g of washing powder. The course of such treatment – 3-5 days.
Another option how to get rid of foot fungus is to smear the affected areas with glue BF. This is a serious and bold move. Just enough to lubricate the damaged areas. This should be done only once a day for one week.
Well-known medication in the form of ointments, tablets, creams, compresses are the place to be, but not everyone fits this traditional treatment. Many remain supporters of traditional medicine and tend to what is best to use recipes from my grandmother's old books. Manufacturers of drugs to offer quality treatment, but what to choose between traditional medicine and drug way to decide exclusively to the patient. For effective treatment can be a holistic option.
If the fungal disease is cured, you should take certain preventive measures
- To monitor the hygiene of their feet;
- Wear very comfortable shoes;
- Wear cotton socks in the summer;
- If sweaty feet, apply an antiperspirant to the feet;
- To follow the diet;
- Try not to visit places that are at risk of infection.