Fungal infections are an unpleasant, which bring a lot of inconvenience lesions of the skin on various parts of the body. A warm, moist environment, sweet leather – a perfect place for pathogenic microorganisms.
For this reason, appears a fungus in the groin in men. How to treat this kind of fungal infection of the skin? How to prevent the appearance of spots, rashes, itching and irritation? Info will probably be useful to the representatives of the stronger sex. And women, knowing the symptoms and methods of therapy will be useful.
The defeat of the epidermis in the groin area cause pathogenic fungi. The microorganisms frequently penetrate into the skin under different circumstances. Under favorable conditions, they multiply rapidly, capturing new areas.
Inguinal athlete (the so-called disease of the skin in the intimate region) brings a lot of inconvenience. Sometimes people blame themselves for the development of the pathology, there are times when it is difficult to affect the dissemination process.
The symptoms of Jock itch are rather characteristic. Depending on the stage of the disease, the affected area is from 1 cm to square the size of your palm.
Looks like fungus in groin area men:
After diagnosis, the doctor will recommend effective medications. Try to eliminate the cause that caused the proliferation of fungus in the groin area in men.
Upon detection of the scaly patches, itching in the groin do not rush to buy antimycotic ointment on the recommendations of friends or colleagues. Be sure to visit a dermatologist. The doctor will establish the kind of fungal infection, can tell you which drug is suitable. Some tools have serious contraindications.
How to apply antimycotic funds
Remember the rules of use of ointments and creams from the fungus to the groin area. Failure to do so will reduce the effectiveness of treatment.
Step by step:
To reduce inflammation, eliminate itching, improve the condition of the epidermis will help the use of household compositions from natural ingredients and herbs. Use the recipes of traditional medicine, not instead of anti-fungal ointments and creams, and as a complement to them. Be sure to "get good" at the dermatologist.
Treatment of fungus in the groin in men at home. Effective means:
Find out the beneficial properties and the best recipes of masks from white clay for the face.
To deal with yeast infections is easier in the early stages. Even better – to prevent the development of mycosis. Follow at least most of the proposed recommendations and you will reduce the risk of developing fungal diseases in the groin to a minimum.
Keep in mind the recommendations of dermatologists, explore preventive measures. Properly and timely treat the disease, if you have discovered a fungus in the groin. Unfortunately, in men this disease occurs often enough. Information about the problem and its methods of solution will probably be useful.
Fungus in groin women – contagious disease that without treatment is distributed throughout the body, delivers unpleasant sensations and passed to a sex partner.
Pathology called: ringworm, groin athlete's foot, tinea, ringworm, Jock itch.
Ringworm develops in women due to the infection of the intimate area by fungi dermatophytes Trichophyton rubrum and Epidermophyton floccosum and the yeast strains Candida.
Fungus in the groin often appears on the background of the main dermatological diseases that affects the patient. The infection is triggered by such factors as genetic predisposition (if women of different generations in one family are prone to fungal diseases, the risk to get a nasty legacy for girls increases).
Besides heredity there are other causes of Jock itch in women:
How to understand that the genital area surprised by fungus? The first signs of the inguinal fungus in women are itching, rash, redness of the skin. Itch-resistant, so brushing problem areas brings only temporary relief. Red skin in the bikini area to exfoliate or peel off, and gradually changes color to a darker. Despite the purity of the body, genitals exude an unpleasant smell of dampness.
Bright red rash on the skin folds indicates activity of Candida fungi. On modified foci may appear small pustules localized on the edges of the rash. Itself rash similar to a burn. Baby girls Candida rash may occur at the site of contact of the lower torso with a diaper.
To conduct an effective treatment of fungus between the legs in the groin women helps pharmacy money. They cropped the pathological process and kill dermatophytes.
If clinical symptoms of fungus in the groin have disappeared, to prevent secondary infection women need to extend the therapy for another 7 days. A full recovery the doctor confirms on the basis of negative data re-analysis.
Consider what else you can treat fungus in groin in women, in addition to medicines.
1. Anti-fungal and antiseptic properties of tea tree oil.
With the purpose of relieving itching and inflammation of the product is applied to the affected area with a cotton swab 2 times a day.
If the oil caused the burning, before the next procedure, it is mixed with olive or coconut oil. The ratio of 4 drops of tea tree oil in 1 tablespoon of another type of oil. For hygiene it is recommended to use products containing tea tree oil and birch tar.
2. A powerful antibiotic and antimycotic is Apple cider vinegar. For the treatment of fungus in the crotch 2 art. L. vinegar diluted with warm water (2 cups). Gentle wash area with solution and allow it to dry without using towels. Manipulation performed 2 – 3 times a day, arranging the last session before bed.
3. Now let's find out how to treat fungus in women herbs. For compresses prepare a decoction of oak bark: 2 tbsp powder boil for half an hour in 250 ml of water.
The broth was passed through gauze, impregnated them with a soft cloth and keep the poultice on the genitals of no more than half an hour.
4. The decoction with chamomile and chamomile to compress make, taking 1 tbsp of each. Boil phyto-collect 15 minutes in 1 liter of water, filtered before use. Put a compress of 17 – 25 minutes, then dried the skin with a napkin.
5. Third recipe of decoction to treat fungus between legs in women involves the use of leaves of willow and birch and grass Hypericum. Raw St. John's wort is better to buy at the pharmacy, and not harvest your own.
All components connect in a dosage of 1 art. L., mix and boil 15 minutes in 1 liter of water. Broth insist to cool. Treatment of the perineum is carried out 1 – 2 times a day and in addition after physical activity that caused the severe sweating.
6. Compresses with celandine for Jock itch doing the following. Fresh grass is milled to form a composition of the type of porridge. The mass is spread on a gauze and attach to the affected area of the body for 30 min. Treatments of celandine perform 10 consecutive days.
7. Garlic cream against the "Jock itching" are prepared from a wild species of garlic and sunflower seeds black radish. Products are crushed and mixed. The resulting mass affected by fungus the genitals are usually processed within 8 – 10 days.
Prevention of the development of the fungus in groin for women have to serve such activities as: